Phase Ib/II study exploring safety and efficacy of the combination of ipilimumab with radiofrequency ablation (RFA) in patients with unresectable uveal melanoma liver metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Liver metastases; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SECIRA-UM
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 07 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Apr 2012 New trial record