A Randomized, Open-label, Phase 3 Study of Carfilzomib Plus Dexamethasone vs. Bortezomib Plus Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENDEAVOR
- Sponsors Amgen; Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Amgen media release, the Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) has published its advice accepting the use of KYPROLIS (carfilzomib) in combination with dexamethasone alone for the treatment of adult patients with multiple myeloma who have received at least one prior therapy.
- 14 Jul 2017 According to an Amgen media release, the company submitted a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and a variation to the marketing application to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to include overall survival (OS) data from this study for the treatmend of Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results evaluating the rates of peripheral neuropathy from ASPIRE and ENDEAVOR trials, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History