A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study in Japan to Determine the Tolerated Dose and to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Pomalidomide Alone or in Combination With Dexamethasone in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Apr 2012 New trial record