A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3b Study to Evaluate Effects of Aspirin or Dose Titration on Flushing and Gastrointestinal Events Following Oral Administration of BG00012 Dosed at 240 mg BID
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 22 Apr 2013 Actual end date changed from Aug 2012 to Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.