Targeted BEACOPP Variants in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Advanced Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dacarbazine; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Prednisone; Procarbazine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 16 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History