A Phase III Clinical Trial for Inactivated Enterovirus Type 71 Vaccine (Human Diploid Cell, KMB-17 Cell) in Chinese Infants and Children
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Enterovirus A vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Coxsackievirus infections; Enterovirus A infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Mar 2015 Based on results of this trial, an NDA for Sinovac's enterovirus 71 vaccine (enterovirus A vaccine) was filed with the China Food and Drug Administration, according to a media release.
- 27 Feb 2014 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History