A Phase 1b Study Combining Ibrutinib With Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone (R-CHOP) in Subjects With CD20-Positive B-Cell Non Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 30 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History