Impact of Aggressive Empiric Antibiotic Therapy and Duration of Therapy on the Emergence of Antimicrobial Resistance During the Treatment of Hospitalized Subjects With Pneumonia Requiring Mechanical Ventilation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meropenem (Primary) ; Amikacin; Gentamicin; Tobramycin; Tobramycin
- Indications Acinetobacter infections; Pneumonia; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VABP
- 17 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2012-003483-46).
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.