An Open-label, Two-period, Fixed-sequence, Phase I Trial to Evaluate the Effect of Multiple Doses of 240 mg BI 201335 QD on the Multiple-dose Pharmacokinetics of a Combination of Ethinylestradiol and Levonorgestrel in Healthy Premenopausal Female Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Faldaprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Aug 2015 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2013 Results will be presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.