A Multicenter, Single Arm, Open Label Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Health-Related Quality of Life of Aflibercept in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) Previously Treated With an Oxaliplatin-Containing Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ASQoP
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results (n=77) assessing safety and quality of life in Spanish subgroup of patients in the real-life setting, presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 11 Oct 2016 5th Interim analysis results (n=779) assessing safety presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.