PREvention of VENous Thromboembolism In Hemorrhagic Stroke Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVENTIHS
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 21 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.