A phase II trial of recombinant protective antigen anthrax vaccine [SparVax] for the prevention of inhaled anthrax.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant protective antigen anthrax vaccine Altimmune (Primary)
- Indications Anthrax
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 16 Dec 2013 Status changed from planning to suspended, according to a PharmAthene media release. PharmAthene will receive a letter providing details of the basis for the second clinical hold, within 30 days.
- 01 Aug 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013, based on information in a PharmAthene media release. The trial is planned to begin during 2013.
- 30 May 2013 Status changed from suspended to planning, according to a PharmAthene media release.