Randomized Phase II Study of Timed Sequential Busulfan in Combination With Fludarabine in Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Filgrastim; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 20 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center protocol 2011-0958).
- 16 Apr 2012 New trial record