A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Tolerability of Oral Azacitidine in Japanese Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.