A Phase I Study of a Continuous Intravenous Infusion of Recombinant Human Interleukin IL-15 (rhIL-15) in Adults With Metastatic Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-15 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 52 to 44.
- 12 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 13 Dec 2016 Study design has been changed to single group to parallel assignment and Treatment arm has been changed from 1 to 2.