A Phase I, Three-Arm Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetic Interaction Study of PA-824, an Investigational Nitroimidazole for the Treatment of Tuberculosis, Together With Efavirenz, Ritonavir-Boosted Lopinavir, or Rifampin
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pretomanid (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Rifampicin
- Indications HIV infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 06 May 2013 Planned End Date (Jun 2013) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2012 Actual initiation date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.