Phase 2 Study of a Reduced-toxicity Myeloablative Conditionning Regimen Using Fludarabine and Full Doses of iv Busulfan in Pediatric Patients Not Eligible for Standard Myeloablative Conditioning Regimens
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Busulfan (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FB4PEDIA
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 26 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.