Randomized Study of Intravenous Calaspargase Pegol (SC-PEG Asparaginase) and Intravenous Oncaspar in Children and Adolescents With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia or Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Calaspargase pegol (Primary) ; Pegaspargase
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 28 Feb 2017 According to a Leadiant Biosciences media release, this trial was originally conducted by Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc. but later on this company's name changed to Leadiant Biosciences
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.