An Open label, International, Multicenter, Dose Escalating Phase 1/2 Trial Investigating the Safety of Daratumumab in Combination with Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Patients with Relapsed or Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genmab; Janssen Research & Development
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 Dec 2020 to 8 Dec 2021.
- 12 Oct 2017 Results evaluating the effect of daratumumab alone or in combination with lenalidomide-dexamethasone using data from GEN501 and GEN503 trials published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 8 Dec 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History