A Phase 3, Open-Label Study with Asunaprevir and Daclatasvir Plus Peginterferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) (P/R) (QUAD) for Subjects Who Are Null or Partial Responders to Peginterferon Alfa 2a or 2b Plus Ribavirin with Chronic Hepatitis C Genotypes 1 or 4 Infection + Pharmacogenetics Blood Sample Amendment Number 01 - Site Specific (version 1.0, dated 13-Mar-12) Revised Protocol 02 incorporating Protocol Amendment 03
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary) ; Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Hallmark-QUAD
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board: IRB00008531).