A phase II, open label, preoperative study to assess the efficacy of the novel steroid sulfatase inhibitor Irosustat in postmenopausal women with early oestrogen receptor positive breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Irosustat (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IPET
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.