Phase II Study of Stereotactic Radiosurgery or Other Local Ablation Followed by Erlotinib for Patients With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor(EGFR) Mutation Who Have Previously Progressed on an Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (EGFR-TKI)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 32.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.