A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, multicenter phase II trial to assess the efficacy of temsirolimus added to standard primary therapy in elderly patients with newly diagnosed AML
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOR-AML
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.