A 26-week Treatment, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel Group, Blinded Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of QVA149 (110/50 microg q.d.) in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Using Tiotropium Plus Formoterol as an Active Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Formoterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUANTIFY
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2011-004870-26).