A Phase 1, First-in-Human Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of IMGN853 in Adults With Ovarian Cancer and Other FOLR1-Positive Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirvetuximab soravtansine (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ImmunoGen
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=113) of pooled analyses of three expansion cohorts assessing activity and safety presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 May 2017 Results of pooled analyses of three expansion cohorts from this trial published in an ImmunoGen Inc. media release.
- 17 May 2017 Results from pooled analyses of three expansion cohorts from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, according to an ImmunoGen Inc. media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History