A Randomized, Double Blind Phase 1 Safety, Acceptability, and Pharmacokinetic Study Comparing Three Formulations of Tenofovir 1% Gel Administered Rectally to HIV-1 Seronegative Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 25 Feb 2016 Results assessing changes in the rectal mucosa caused by gel usage via RNA-Seq presented at the 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.