A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Safety Study Evaluating the Effects of Bardoxolone Methyl on Residual Renal Function (RRF) in Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) on Peritoneal Dialysis (PD)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment, as reported in a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2012-001563-78).
- 03 Jul 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database