A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Multi-Centre Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Mirabegron Compared to Solifenacin in Subjects with Overactive Bladder (OAB) Treated with Antimuscarinics and Dissatisfied due to Lack of Efficacy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary) ; Solifenacin
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEYOND
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd
- 11 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.