A double-blind, randomized, multi-centre, vehicle-controlled study of efficacy and safety of a new topical formulation with imiquimod (Limtop) applied 1,3 or 7 times weekly during 2 x 2 weeks treatment for actinic keratosis on the head
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on a Moberg Derma media release.
- 25 Oct 2012 Results are expected to be available in the first half of 2013, according to a Moberg Derma media release.
- 06 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Moberg Derma media release.