Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Rising i.v. (Stage 1) and s.c. (Stage 2) Doses of BI 655066 in Male and Female Patients With Moderate to Severe Psoriasis (Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Within Dose Groups)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 28 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 38 to 39 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.