Safety and Reactogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' DTPa-IPV/Hib (Infanrix-IPV+HibTM) in Healthy Vietnamese Toddlers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.