An Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Phase 1, First-in-Human Study of MLN0264 in Adult Patients With Advanced Gastrointestinal Malignancies Expressing Guanylyl Cyclase C
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indusatumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Millennium
- 13 May 2016 Results assessing safety, pharmacokinetics and antitumor activity of TAK-264 published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 01 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History