A Phase 1, Randomized, Single-center, Single-dose, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Pharmacokinetic, Safety, and Pharmacodynamic Study of Subcutaneous Injection of 160 microg/kg, 240 microg/kg, and 400 microg/kg Plerixafor in Healthy Adult Volunteers of Japanese Descent
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 29 Jun 2012 Actual completion date (February 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2012 New trial record