Effect of 1334H (Escalating Doses)and Moxifloxacin (400 mg) compared with placebo on QT interval using time-matched 12-lead ECG in healthy subjects: A randomized, double blind, double dummy, single dose preliminary study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SUN 1334H (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
- 07 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 23 Apr 2012 New trial record