A Phase I, Open-label, Multicenter, Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Subcutaneous (s.c.) Pasireotide in Subjects With Varying Degrees of Renal Impairment Compared to a Matched Control Group of Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pasireotide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Prostate cancer; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Sep 2014.
- 25 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.