A 24-Week Randomized, Open-Label, Study To Evaluate The Safety And Efficacy Of Fesoterodine In Subjects Aged 6 To 17 Years With Symptoms Of Detrusor Overactivity Associated With A Neurological Condition (Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary) ; Oxybutynin
- Indications Neurogenic bladder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 187 to 192.
- 27 Jun 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Denmark.
- 21 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.