A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dinaciclib or Ofatumumab in Subjects With Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dinaciclib (Primary) ; Ofatumumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Jan 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Blood.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 18 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.