A Phase IIa Multi-centre Randomised Double-Blind Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of AZD8931 in Combination with Paclitaxel versus Paclitaxel alone in Patients with Metastatic, Gastric or Gastro-oesophageal Junction, Cancer who progress following First Line Therapy and are Ineligible for Treatment with trastuzumab by HER2 Status (SAGE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sapitinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAGE
- 08 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.