An Open Label, Randomized, Multicenter, Phase II Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of Gefitinib/ Pemetrexed With Pemetrexed Alone as Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Advanced (Stage IV) EGFR Mutation Negative or T790M Single Mutation Nonsquamous NSCLC Who Respond to 4 Cycles of Pemetrexed/ Platinum as First-line Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GENIUS
- 09 Sep 2015 Primary endpoint has been met. (Progression free survival), according to an abstract presented at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 09 Sep 2015 Results presented at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.