Randomized phase III trial of surgery followed by mFOLFOX6 as adjuvant chemotherapy versus peri-operative mFOLFOX6 plus cetuximab for KRAS wild type resectable liver metastases of colorectal cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Levofolinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPERT
- 09 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 May 2016 Results of a pooled analysis from EXPERT and EXPERT-C trials (n=269) published in the Annals of Oncology
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.