Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of BI 201335 NA in Patient With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Combination With Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2b and Ribavirin - Cohort 1 for Treatment-naive Patients: Randomised, Double-blind Part of BI 201335 NA for 12 or 24 Weeks - Cohort 2 for Treatment-experienced Patients: Open-label Part of BI 201335 NA for 24 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 New trial record