Antidepressive efficacy, safety, tolerability and genetic response predictors of lithium augmentation in Escitalopram-treated patients with major depression
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lithium (Primary) ; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELIA
- 30 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed to 2 Feb 2011 as reported by German Clinical Trials Register record.
- 13 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (DRKS00004551: German Clinical Trials Register).
- 11 Aug 2012 Actual end date added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.