A Multicenter, Open-Label Pilot Phase 2 Study to Investigate the Preliminary Efficacy and Safety of INNO-206 (Doxorubicin-EMCH) in Subjects With Advanced or Unresectable Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma Whose Tumors Have Progressed Following Prior Treatment With Gemcitabine and Fluoropyrimidine-Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting based on information reported in a CytRx Corporation media release.