A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Positive-controlled, 4-Period Crossover Trial to Assess the Effect of Anagrelide Hydrochloride on QT/QTc Interval in Healthy Men and Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anagrelide (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Thrombocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Shire
- 30 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 New trial record