A Phase I, Open-label, Parallel-group Study to Investigate Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Safety of a Single 25 mg Dose of Empagliflozin in Japanese Type 2 Diabetes Patients With Different Degrees of Renal Impairment in Comparison to Type 2 Diabetes Patients With Normal Renal Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.