A Phase IIb, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Dosing Regimens of MEMP1972A in Adults With Allergic Asthma Who Are Inadequately Controlled on Inhaled Corticosteroids and a Second Controller (COSTA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Quilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COSTA
- Sponsors Genentech
- 20 May 2015 Results presented at the 111th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 01 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.