A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of JNJ-40411813 as Adjunctive Treatment to an Antidepressant in Adults With Major Depressive Disorder With Anxiety Symptoms
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADX 71149 (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder; Major depressive disorder; Panic disorder; Social phobia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 07 Feb 2014 According to an Addex Therapeutics media release, this study will be presented at a future scientific meeting and submitted for publication in a peer-reviewed medical journal.
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History