A Phase Ib/II Study of OBINUTUZUMAB Combined to LENALIDOMIDE for the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Follicular and Aggressive (DLBCL and MCL) B-cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALEN
- 09 Jan 2017 Protocol amended to include 3 separate patient populations and number of cohorts changed from 2 to 4. Planned patient enrollement changed from 200 to 315.
- 09 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 315.
- 09 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History