ABSORB: Initial Clinical Experience With the Everolimus-eluting Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) System in the Treatment of de Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions - a Surveillance Registry
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ASSURE
- Sponsors Abbott Vascular
- 08 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.