A Randomized, Parallel-Group, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Absolute Bioavailability, Pharmacokinetics, Tolerability and Safety of a High Concentration Formulation of Belimumab (HGS1006), a Fully Human Monoclonal Anti-BLyS Antibody, Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary) ; Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis; Lupus nephritis; Membranous glomerulonephritis; Myasthenia gravis; Myositis; Renal transplant rejection; Sjogren's syndrome; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 08 Sep 2017 Results of pooled analysis assessing pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of BEL114448, BEL116119, BEL112341 published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 30 Jan 2013 Trial association changed from Human Genome Sciences to GlaxoSmithKline, as Human Genome Sciences acquired by GlaxoSmithKline.
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History